Automation Technician/Machinist - Automation Department
Position Title: Automation Technician/Machinist - Manufacturing
Principal Manufacturing is seeking a Automation Technician/Machinist to join our team in Broadview, IL. As a leader in fineblanking, conventional stamping and plastic injection molding, Principal Manufacturing sets itself above the competition.
The Automation Technician/Machinist will be responsible to install, assemble, maintain, and replace automation systems throughout the production process. Troubleshoot component parts, including sensors and other vital technology. Machine/manufacture automation or gage components as necessary, per provided documentation or reverse engineering process
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, assemble, maintain, and replace automation systems at key production or inspection systems.
- Troubleshoot non-functioning components including servos, sensors and simple control components.
- Log equipment usage, parts replacement, and scheduled maintenance to ensure maximum functionality.
- Periodically report to leadership regarding automation capabilities and status
- Provide real-time information and reports to management.
- Ability to lead as a constructive role model and encourage a positive work environment.
- Work with Purchasing to order necessary supplies.
- Follows all company safety rules and TS requirements and maintain work area clean and orderly within lean guidelines.
- Experience in a production environment, particularly as it relates to automation technology.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership ability.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in mechanical engineering, robotics, closely related technical field or equivalent, or 5 years' experience as a Journeyman Machinist.
- Ability to maintain efficient quality output.
Principal ManufacturingBroadview, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.