Kitchen & Bath Store Manager Job In Scottsdale, AZ
Our Client is a Leader in the Bath & Kitchen Industry and is best known for their expertise in residential plumbing for years. They have a kitchen and bath showroom where they showcase plumbing products including sinks, faucets, tubs, whirlpools, showers and other plumbing fixtures and accessories for the kitchen and bath. The showroom offers custom bathroom designs including designer sinks, faucets, tubs, toilets, cabinet hardware, filtered faucets, bathroom furniture, accessories and much more from top manufacturers.
We are seeking an experienced Retail Showroom Manager preferably with experience in faucets and fixtures who wants to create a winning team.
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and drive to run your own business, but would like the stability and support of a long-standing, successful organization? This could be the opportunity you've been seeking. The key characteristics that will make you successful in this role are servant leadership qualities, humility, strong work ethic, deep commitment to people, cognitive ability, critical thinking and decision-making skills, ability to set vision/develop business plan.
- Achieve sales, gross profit and profit sharing goals through the recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation and management of the branch team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in these key indicators – Gross Profit %, Net Salaries Ratio, Occupancy Ratio, Return on Investment, Gross Profit per Employee, and Profit Sharing per Employee.
- Analyze available financial reports and information, implementing appropriate strategies to increase sales and margins, improve productivity, and manage expenses and assets.
- Ensure the branch meets or exceeds the service expectations demanded by each customer group.
- Build relationships in the community to understand the marketplace, increase market share and identify new markets.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Maintain and insist upon a safe working environment in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Safeguard and maintain all branch assets – buildings, fleet, equipment, inventory and receivables.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, sound business judgment and the capacity for continued growth and contributions to the Company.
- Creates and nurtures a positive team environment, inspiring all employees to do their best work to achieve the highest levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
- Able to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers and vendors.
- Able to interpret financial report data to determine success/failure of plans and to take appropriate action to adjust business plans ensuring success.
Education, Training, Experience
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years wholesale retail experience
- Minimum 2+ years in management, Wholesale Distribution or sales management preferred
- Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel) to communicate via email, to maintain appointments and customer and vendor contact files, and to analyze performance data
- Product knowledge related to the specific branch market preferred
Individuals from companies with strong management training/development programs like:
Home Depot, Lowes, Fastenal, Grainger, Ferguson, R.E. Michel, ABC Supply, Gulfeagle Supply
It is a PLUS if you have worked within the Plumbing Industry in the PAST!!
Salary of $80K-$100K