Part Time Administrative Assistant
Princeton Theological Seminary Princeton, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Status: Non-Exempt (19 Hours Per Week)
Purpose: Provide a broad range of general administrative support for the various activities of the Deputy to the President.
Supervision: Deputy to the President of the Seminary
- Preparation of specialty printed materials (nametags, table tents, etc.).
- Assist with Visiting Scholar correspondence.
- Assist with the Presidential Lectureships.
- Update the trustee minutes confluence site.
- Office receptionist, phone calls, provide office hospitality.
- Assist the Deputy with Board of Trustees meeting preparation.
- Prepare mailings as assigned.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and Qualifications:
- Regular attendance is essential to this position.
- Ability to demonstrate professional appearance, demeanor, maturity, and poise in responding to trustees, faculty, staff and students.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Use exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete work with accuracy and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivate and function autonomously.
- Ability to take and follow direction.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $24.00 - $25.00 per hour
All employees are required to wear masks, social distance and provide proof of vaccination.
Princeton Theological Seminary
64 Mercer StreetPrinceton, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Princeton Theological Seminary