Marketing Manager -B2B (Hybrid)
- Posted: over a month ago
Princeton NuEnergy ("PNE") is a U.S.-based innovative clean-tech startup company spun out from Princeton University in 2019 and focused on the direct recycling of lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) from electric vehicles (EVs) and consumer electronics. PNE's recycling technology produces high-quality cathode and anode materials from spent LIBs via direct separation, purification, and repair. Currently, we’re searching for a Marketing Manager to join our team. This position may work remotely but it is required to commute to the office location when needed.
The Marketing Manager role will be responsible for developing our marketing strategies and plans that align with PNE’s brand, vision, and business goals. The ideal candidate will have a creative mind about marketing ideas, advertising, social media trends, market research, data analytics, and be able to perform hands-on design, even planning, and marketing project management with minimal oversight.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON?
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for PNE with the goal of improving brand awareness and perception
- Research, analyze, identify new market and social media trends, and evaluate the efficiency of existing campaigns and strategies
- Maintain PNE presence on public by coordinating press releases, managing company website, and generating organic posting on social media channels
- Plan and coordinate company events (different scales and settings, e.g., virtual, in-person, large, small, etc.)
- Prepare PNE’s marketing materials, include but not limited to graphic design, rendering, video creation, refining presentation and pitch deck
- Collaborate, participate in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows
- Negotiate contracts for services needed to execute marketing projects
- Order and manage promotional gifts and items
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide marketing support
- Perform other duties as assigned and helps ad-hoc projects
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WITH
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B Marketing role
- Strong understanding of lithium-ion battery market, green energy, or EV manufacturing, prior experience in the related fields is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively communicate with all level’s individuals internally and externally
- Hands-on Graphic design or related software skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets
- Ability to work independently, flexibly, under pressure, and be self-motivated to prioritize projects, set goals, and meet deadlines
- Good teamwork spirit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Princeton NuEnergy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status under federal, state, and local laws.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?