Princeton Medical Group, P.A. is searching for compassionate and motivated employees to join our dynamic and growing team! We offer services from 30 Board Certified physicians in 10 different medical specialties from our Princeton, Plainsboro, and Monroe office locations. We are currently looking to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our busy Oncology practice. Hours are approximately Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm & 1 Saturday per month 8:30am-12:30pm. We offer competitive salary and benefit packages (including three weeks of paid vacation per year, in addition to sick and personal time, medical/dental insurance, and a 401K/profit sharing plan) for our full time clinical staff.
General Responsibilities for Registered Nurse-Oncology
- Prepare patients for physician examination
- Take & record vitals
- Prepare patient chart with appropriate documentation
- Schedule lab tests
- Monitor & stock patient exam rooms
- Assist physician with procedures & exams
- Ability & willingness to provide relief in any of our local offices as determined by supervisor
Requirements for qualified Registered Nurse- Oncology
- Valid NJ Nursing License
- Ability to cover in the absence of other LPNs/RNs as determined by supervisor
- Must have recent experience in a medical office setting
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication & organization skills
Please submit your salary requirements for this position.
Princeton Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer