Princeton Medical Group, P.A. is searching for compassionate and motivated employees to join our dynamic and growing team! We are currently looking to hire a Registered Nurse to work in our busy OB/GYN Department
Hours for the positions are roughly Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm, & 1 Saturday per month 8:30am-12:30pm. We offer competitive salary and benefit packages (including three weeks of paid vacation per year, in addition to sick and personal time, medical/dental insurance, and a 401K/profit sharing plan) for our full time employees.
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse:
- Coordinate multiple aspects of care for PMG patients
- Screen, triage, and respond to the patient inquires via telephone calls and EMR messages
- Provide relevant patient education
- Administer injections
- Assist physician with procedures & exams
- Make post partum phone calls
- Ability & willingness to provide relief in any of our local offices as determined by supervisor
- Serve as clinical OB/GYN resource for other departments
- Physician Staff scheduling as needed
- Staff training as needed.
Requirements for Registered Nurse:
- Valid NJ Nursing License (RN)
- Ability to cover in the absence of other clinical staff as determined by supervisor
- Recent experience in a medical office setting preferred
- OB/GYN experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication & organization skills
Please submit your salary requirements for this position.
Princeton Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer