Director of Food Service
Currently seeking a Food Service Director to fill a position with a beautiful long-term care facility. The ideal candidate must have comprehensive knowledge of food preparation and handling technique and have experience as a Director of Food Service / Food Service Director in long term care setting.
Responsibilities of the Director of Food Service
- Oversee day-to-day activities and personnel within your service area.
- Coordinate overall adherence to sanitation regulations/practices of food services.
- Set up and maintain kitchen operations and menus, including preparing and delivering meals.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise and develop food service staff.
- Purchase all food, food service supplies and equipment, and account for and track expenses.
Requirements of the Director of Food Service
- Must have nursing home experience
- Must have CDM (Certified Dietary Manager)
- Develops, manages, and maintains food service policies and procedures
- Must have experience as a Food Service Director