Opportunity is calling!
Spend your summer in awe-inspiring Yukon. You’ll open doors to new friends, great adventures, and exciting workplaces—all while showcasing your talents and building your skills.
What you’ll be doing
The line cook assists the Executive Chef and the Sous Chef to maintain the standards of all food to guests, including consistent preparation, execution and presentation of each menu item.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum education of high school or GED, six months to one year or related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and read reports and purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate and solve practical problems with groups of customers and/or employees.
- Requires basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Who we are
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line not only sail breathtaking journeys in Alaska and the Yukon each summer, they also deliver amazing on-land experiences. Our land-based teams create vacations to remember at our lodges and hotels surrounded by natural wonders. They also provide transportation on board luxury motor coaches and domed rail cars. Both companies are part of the Carnival Corporation & plc family.
What we stand for
What we offer
We focus on bringing out the best in you with training and a team-building spirit. Other ways we show our support and appreciation are:
- Travel– Generous cruise and other travel privileges for you and your family
- Rewards and recognition– Employee of the month awards, programs to honor years of service
- Employee referrals– $300 for telling us about friends and colleagues who join our team •
- Community service– Ways to give back through local charities
- Fun!– Team sporting events, parties and other activities, discounted rates on area tours
Where you’ll be
You’ll live and work in one of the most stunning destinations on Earth—no exaggeration! Like our guests, you’ll be at home in the wilderness, with activities and adventures you’ll never forget. Get ready to make new friends from around the world and fill your free time with world-class fishing, hiking, wildlife watching, rafting, and so much more.
How to join our team
Visit AlaskaTourJobs.com to apply today—once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is calling!
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Temporary