Salt Lake City, Utah
A global leader in the financial industry with a client base that includes corporations, government agencies and high-net-worth individuals is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join their team. The Technology Team has established a strong presence locally with more growth planned for the division here in Utah.
This person will work as a member of the Client Response Services Team, which provides high-level technical support on a global scale. This role can lead to opportunities with the Firm's many technology divisions including Networking, Administration, DevOps and more.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The ideal candidate should have sound technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills and support experience on following:
- At least 2 years of experience in Technical Support field in Enterprise environment
- Windows platform in Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- Networking, LAN , WAN, Corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment
- Widows Desktop and Server Operating system
- Windows Active Directory
- MS Outlook
- Good understanding on the MS Office products such as Word , Excel, Power point etc
- Should have at least basic concept knowledge of Citrix/VM Ware/Virtualization, expertise would be added advantage
- Should be a very good team player, collaborative, self learner and self motivated
- Good understanding of English and good communication skills is must
- Should have customer handling skills
- Preferably exposure to multi culture environment
- Flexibility to work on 24*7 shifts
- To handle Customer’s query or problem over phone
- Take ownership of all the calls coming into Service Desk
- Periodically updating calls/customer as required
- Provide timely resolution and effective documentation
- Proactive and logical thinking in resolving problems.
- Make judgment as to when the problem has to be escalated and should follow-up on the calls to ensure that the user is updated and close it once the solution to provided.
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Local by design. Because PrincePerelson is headquartered in Utah, we know the unique culture and business needs of the state. We are the first choice for anyone looking to hire, relocate, or expand in Utah.
A long-term commitment. Our team has an average of 10 years experience with our company. This experience translates directly into a deep understanding of our clients objectives and a total commitment to their success.
Strategic partnerships. Throughout the process of finding or filling roles, we act as a strategic partner, offering constant communication and industry insight.
PrincePerelson is certified with the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is one of the largest third-party certifiers of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. This standard is the most relied upon certification of women-owned businesses.
At PrincePerelson, we foster diversity in the workforce. Diversity promotes innovation, opens new channels of revenue, and creates partnerships which provide opportunities that fuel the economy. We are proud to appear on Staffing Industry Analysts list of Largest Diversity Staffing Firms in the United States.