Sales Support Specialist
West Jordan, Utah
Schedule: 7:00am to 4:00pm or 8:00am to 5:00pm
A highly successful leader in the Manufacturing Industry located in West Jordan, Utah is looking for a Sales Support Specialist. The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting the assigned sales executive in supporting the team's designated accounts. The ideal candidate for this position will have established sales and/or marketing experience as well as detailed data entry experience and a commitment to delivering the highest level of professional dedication and performance. If you have great attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment this may be the perfect role for you. Apply now!
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist:
- Manage and track orders
- Provide detailed quotes for program and promotional opportunities
- Act as a central point of contact for customers and operations
- Manage resolutions with prompt issue identification and implementing solutions
- Prepare product presentation material, product updates, specials and marketing opportunities to customer base
- Conduct comparative data analysis to discover growth opportunities within customer base as well as new customer opportunities
- Partner with the Sales Executive Manager to maximize coverage and revenue potential on all assigned accounts
- Assist in marketing programs and business solutions with a focus on sales
- Navigate, qualify, & research B2B partnerships; engage via email/phone with customers
- Accomplish monthly sales quota; work with sales team to achieve organizational sales goals
- Achieve expected volume of proactive customer calls while managing inbound requests
- Develop creative presentations, programs, specials, and flyers for new opportunities
- Effectively manage multiple projects and assignments through to completion
Requirements/Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- College Degree Preferred - areas of Sales, Marketing, Communications or Business
- 2+ years' experience in Sales and/or Marketing as well as High Level Data Entry
- Communicate clearly and professionally with exceptional written and verbal skills
- High level of enthusiasm with a positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Ability to navigate through systems such as CRM, Syteline, Outlook, Excel, Wrike
- Must be customer focused, confident and goal driven
- Ability to adapt to change
- High level of integrity
- Free food - fully stocked kitchen onsite
- Unwind with onsite massage therapists
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous 401k matching
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Outdoor recreation area
- Fun quarterly company parties
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Local by design. Because PrincePerelson is headquartered in Utah, we know the unique culture and business needs of the state. We are the first choice for anyone looking to hire, relocate, or expand in Utah.
A long-term commitment. Our team has an average of 10 years experience with our company. This experience translates directly into a deep understanding of our clients objectives and a total commitment to their success.
Strategic partnerships. Throughout the process of finding or filling roles, we act as a strategic partner, offering constant communication and industry insight.
PrincePerelson is certified with the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is one of the largest third-party certifiers of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. This standard is the most relied upon certification of women-owned businesses.
At PrincePerelson, we foster diversity in the workforce. Diversity promotes innovation, opens new channels of revenue, and creates partnerships which provide opportunities that fuel the economy. We are proud to appear on Staffing Industry Analysts list of Largest Diversity Staffing Firms in the United States.