Operations Analyst (Entry Level)
Salt Lake City, UT
A highly esteemed financial firm located in the heart of Salt Lake City is looking to add an Entry Level Operations Analyst to their team of professional and dynamic individuals. This division is a key player within the firm, responsible for assessing and implementing business enablement and risk mitigation.
In this role you will be required to have daily interaction with many areas of the firm including traders, offering a unique opportunity to gain a broad perspective on the activities of the firm.
- Partner with clients to ensure seamless onboarding
- Review and approve regulatory documentations
- Liaise with internal parties to ensure transactions are complete
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with regulations; develop expertise to prevent risks
- Implement process improvement and efficiencies
- Approve new accounts; obtain required documentation
- Work with internal and external divisions
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a financial, analyst, or document reviewing role a plus
- Strong organizational skills; able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to utilize critical thinking skills; sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, notably excel
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive compensation
- Branding with a prestigious global banking firm
- Team orientated settings
- Compact work schedules
- Diverse work environment
- Leadership that cares for their employees
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you possess the skills needed to work in a collaborative, fast paced, and highly dynamic team environment we’d love to speak with you. Send us your resume now.
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.