PrincePerelson & Associates (www.perelson.com), Salt Lake City’s premier recruiting and professional placement firm is looking for a talented new Marketing Manager.
PrincePerelson & Associates has been recognized over the years as the #1 recruiting firm in Utah and has been named as one of The Best Companies to Work For by Utah Business several times. We also have been noted as Best of State for 2018 in Utah Business and are on the 2018 Forbes List of Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
The new Marketing Manager role will oversee & maintain all day to day marketing activities as well as overall marketing strategy of the firm. As Marketing Manager, you will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and methods and will fully embrace the management of all marketing efforts for the organization, from concept to execution.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives - brainstorm new and creative tactics
- Manage and improve on marketing/lead generation campaigns, including SEO, email, social media and print advertising
- Measure and report performance on effectiveness of all marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Creation of digital and hard copy marketing materials such as flyers and brochures
- Working closely with design agencies and other vendor partners
- Maintain effective internal communications
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Responsible for selection of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and copywriting
Requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and inspire
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Confident and dynamic personality
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.