Marketing Communications Coordinator
Salt Lake City, UT
Our client in Salt Lake City is growing rapidly and is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to manage conference attendance for all subsidiaries and coordinating all conference activities including booth design, location, attendees, and meetings while at the conference. Additionally, this position will be responsible for coordinating on-site visits with and other marketing functions as needed. This position will also support other general marketing functions as needed.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Working with subsidiary marketing groups and external vendors to design conference booth for high impact communication and lead generation.
- Coordinating aspects of booth delivery, set-up, and take down.
- Coordinating travel and other arrangements for conferences.
- Overseeing, coordinating and giving on-site client visits and tours.
- Partnering with the marketing teams to create compelling content.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships within the organization.
- Obtaining appropriate approvals on all marketing collateral, products and promotions and maintaining document control processes.
- Developing schedules and maintaining deadlines.
- Manage sales fulfillment such as marketing collateral, including vendor relationships, supply, and sales interface.
- Manage marketing collateral approval processes.
- Complete assigned training on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in English, Journalist, Communications or related field. MBA is a plus
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, proofreading, and presentation
- Experience producing and creating graphics/videos or multimedia and other content.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, understandable and informative manner.
- Great time management and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally within an organization to get results.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, and Excel
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full-time employees receive excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Group Term Life, Disability, Pension Plan Plus (401k and Pension Benefits), Flex-Spending, and other miscellaneous value-added benefits.
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.