Licensed Health Insurance Rep- M- F Shifts + Inbound Calls Only
$18-22/hr Base + Commissions
Average Pay of $70K- 80K a year with Top Performers making $100K+!
Have you been jumping from job to job looking for a place that actually values you for the hard work that you do? Working in sales takes a lot of grit, drive and product knowledge doesn’t it? We know that and therefore strive to make sure our employees know how much we appreciate them by treating them with the best we can give including an onsite game room, a generous PTO package, full benefits, surprise massages, manicures, food trucks and more! We were voted One of the Local and National Winners of 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and North America’s fastest growing tech company because of how we treat our employees!
We are looking for Licensed Health Insurance Reps who can be real with our customers and help them overcome the challenges to purchasing health insurance. Take a look at what our workplace has to offer- we keep it fun!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
· Active Health and Life Insurance License
· Eagerness + willingness to learn
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Can-do, go-getter attitude!
· Someone who can handle inbound sales inquiries with passion and understanding
· Strong computer proficiency with a good understanding of Microsoft office
· Ability to offer high level of customer service where you are able to connect with the caller to best serve them
What you will love about our team:
· Onsite GameRoom + Cafeteria
· Be part of a growing team where you feel supported and guided for success
· Uncapped Commission- Ability to make well over 100K
· Generous PTO Package
· Outstanding pay and benefits
· Join a team that is focused on changing they what Americans purchase healthcare
· Performance-based incentives
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· 401K plan
· Casual dress code
PrincePerelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States