Inside Sales Representative
Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000/year
West Jordan, Utah
A highly successful leader in the Manufacturing Industry located in West Jordan, Utah is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative will take ownership of their sale territory by building and managing relationships, growing customer base and identifying potential customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will have established sales and/or marketing experience, be self-motivated, have experience and a commitment to delivering the highest level of professional dedication and performance.
· Develop action plans to set and help achieve territory goals
· Travel: Required; 6-10 weeks a year to trade shows and sale calls
· Manage and analyze reports and data
· Work with the Inside Sales manager to create sales strategy, implement and measure strategy
· Give formal presentations to inform accounts of products, marketing programs and business solutions with a focus on sales
· Engage clients via email/phone/social media/virtual office visits and physical office visits
· Achieve monthly sales quota; work with sales team to achieve organizational sales goals
· Develop creative presentations, programs, specials and flyers for new opportunities
· Effectively manage multiple projects and assignments through to completion
· Participate in continuous improvement activities to include idea generation
· Manage quoting projects and proactive ideation
· Bachelor's Degree Sales, Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
· 2+ years experience in sales and/or marketing
· Communicate clearly and professionally with exceptional written and verbal skills
· High level of competitiveness, positive attitude, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
· Ability to generate original solutions to business opportunities and challenges
· Ability to navigate through systems such as CRM, Syteline, Outlook, Excel
· Must be customer focused, confident and goal driven
· High adaptability to change
· High level of integrity
· Ability to lead by example, motivate a team, delegate, communicate clearly, negotiate, manage change well, improve processes, organize and build relationships.
· Great benefits: health, dental, vision and 401k
· Companies parties and luncheons
· Opportunity for growth
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Local by design. Because PrincePerelson is headquartered in Utah, we know the unique culture and business needs of the state. We are the first choice for anyone looking to hire, relocate, or expand in Utah.
A long-term commitment. Our team has an average of 10 years experience with our company. This experience translates directly into a deep understanding of our clients objectives and a total commitment to their success.
Strategic partnerships. Throughout the process of finding or filling roles, we act as a strategic partner, offering constant communication and industry insight.
PrincePerelson is certified with the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is one of the largest third-party certifiers of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. This standard is the most relied upon certification of women-owned businesses.
At PrincePerelson, we foster diversity in the workforce. Diversity promotes innovation, opens new channels of revenue, and creates partnerships which provide opportunities that fuel the economy. We are proud to appear on Staffing Industry Analysts list of Largest Diversity Staffing Firms in the United States.