Salt Lake City, Utah
A highly prestigious Financial Firm located in Salt Lake City is looking to add an Entry Level Analyst to their team of professional and dynamic individuals. In this role you will be working with multiple divisions inside the firm to successfully navigate financial regulations as well as support the implementation of business expansion and ongoing relationships.
Responsibilities and Requirements for the Financial Analyst:
· Manage and own relationships across multiple areas of the firm; build relationships with brokers and fund managers to improve productivity
· Assist in developing workflow solutions to better increase overall performance
· Review procedures and checklists to ensure regulatory requirements are met
· Facilitate regular business meetings with various divisions within the firm
· Able to work in a team environment and discuss strategies
· Strong professional communication both written and verbal
· Highly organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
· Proactive, self-motivated with a high level of ownership and drive to achieve goals
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree Required
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.