Equipment Sales Specialist
Salt Lake City, Utah
Our client in Salt Lake City, a privately owned transportation company, is growing and looking to add an Equipment Sales Specialist to their team. Ideal candidates will have prior experience in auto/truck sales, re-marketing, or rental/leasing. This position has opened due to growth and is ideal for someone who is ambitious, eager for a challenge and looking to join a stable and growing local company with a national reach.
What will the Equipment Sales Specialist be doing?
- Handling re-marketing efforts through various sales channels such as auctions, dealerships, wholesale and direct consumers
- Building relationships with re-marketing channel partners nationwide
- Coordinating all logistics and details for truck sales/relocations
- Partner with other members of the team and offer help/guidance
- Work with the General Manager to install operations and best practices
- Monitor and track all auctions and sales
- Be creative in finding new avenues and markets for resales
- Managing and meeting metrics
What is required of the Equipment Sales Specialist to apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in auto/truck sales or re-marketing
- Prior equipment leasing/rental experience a huge plus
- Prior sales administrative support experience a plus
- Understanding of re-marketing metrics, NADA and MMR
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to develop and foster positive relationships
- Excellent customer service
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, notably Excel
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong ethics and follow through
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Local by design. Because PrincePerelson is headquartered in Utah, we know the unique culture and business needs of the state. We are the first choice for anyone looking to hire, relocate, or expand in Utah.
A long-term commitment. Our team has an average of 10 years experience with our company. This experience translates directly into a deep understanding of our clients objectives and a total commitment to their success.
Strategic partnerships. Throughout the process of finding or filling roles, we act as a strategic partner, offering constant communication and industry insight.
PrincePerelson is certified with the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is one of the largest third-party certifiers of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. This standard is the most relied upon certification of women-owned businesses.
At PrincePerelson, we foster diversity in the workforce. Diversity promotes innovation, opens new channels of revenue, and creates partnerships which provide opportunities that fuel the economy. We are proud to appear on Staffing Industry Analysts list of Largest Diversity Staffing Firms in the United States.