Engineering & Manufacturing Recruiter
Salt Lake City, UT
PrincePerelson & Associates (www.perelson.com), Salt Lake City’s premier recruiting and professional placement firm is looking for a talented new recruiter to join their Engineering and Manufacturing division. PrincePerelson & Associates has been recognized over the years as the #1 recruiting firm in Utah and has been named as one of The Best Companies to work for by Utah Business several times. Company offers health & dental insurance, 401(k), and competitive compensation.
Someone with 3-7 years of experience in the staffing industry with formal sales training is ideal. As a recruiter, you will have the opportunity to partner with an impressive list of growing clients and will work on various positions within the Engineering and Manufacturing sector.
Responsibilities of the Engineering & Manufacturing Recruiter:
- Recruitment for Engineering and Manufacturing positions, from entry-level to tenured professionals
- Interviewing, sourcing, and daily connecting with top candidates throughout the market
- Conducting reference checks and pre-employment activities
- Marketing and making sales calls to local organizations with staffing needs in Engineering and Manufacturing
- Driving revenue growth through business to business prospecting, securing, closing and maintaining accounts/contracts, penetrating/sourcing potential companies, and building and maintaining client relationships
Experience required of the Engineering & Manufacturing Recruiter:
- Ideally, 3-7 years of recruiting or sales experience
- Exceptional networking skills; thoughtful, creative and engaged personality
- High degree of business acumen and professionalism
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Proven experience with a sales platform in a metrics based organization
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.