Electrical Technician - Spanish Speaking
North Salt Lake, Utah
The Electrical Technician will be the first US hire for a growing manufacturer in the extrusions industry. The Electrical Technician will serve as a critical member of the Operations team and overall contractor liaison for the facility. The candidate will oversee all technical contractors for commissioning this new plant including controls, PLC Programming, equipment mounting and wiring, and auxiliary equipment like compressor systems. The ideal candidate will have some exposure to PLC programming, and project management, and be organized and analytical with the ability to prioritize work. Position is based in the North Salt Lake area.
Essential Functions of Electrical Technician:
- Requires hands on work with PLC Programming and machinery fault detection
- Direct oversight and management of contractors
- Partner with other engineering and operations team members for equipment selection and upgrades
- Assist with facility design, and process engineering functions
- Join in on process improvement and efficiency initiatives
- Interface with corporate resources
Skills & Abilities of Electrical Technician:
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (Spanish required)
- Self-initiative and intense desire to deliver exceptional results
- Enjoy working hard and having fun
- Proven ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn and grow as the plant hires more employees
Qualifications of Electrical Technician:
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing organization (ideally extrusions)
- Electrical/Mechanical related degree (preferred)
- Hands on experience with PLC Programming
- Experience with installations, wiring, machine maintenance (preferred)
- Spanish speaking (required)
Benefits for Electrical Technician:
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical, Health, Vision, HAS
- PTO and Holiday pay
- 401K Match
- Short term & Long-term disability
PrincePerelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Local by design. Because PrincePerelson is headquartered in Utah, we know the unique culture and business needs of the state. We are the first choice for anyone looking to hire, relocate, or expand in Utah.
A long-term commitment. Our team has an average of 10 years experience with our company. This experience translates directly into a deep understanding of our clients objectives and a total commitment to their success.
Strategic partnerships. Throughout the process of finding or filling roles, we act as a strategic partner, offering constant communication and industry insight.
PrincePerelson is certified with the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is one of the largest third-party certifiers of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. This standard is the most relied upon certification of women-owned businesses.
At PrincePerelson, we foster diversity in the workforce. Diversity promotes innovation, opens new channels of revenue, and creates partnerships which provide opportunities that fuel the economy. We are proud to appear on Staffing Industry Analysts list of Largest Diversity Staffing Firms in the United States.