Salt Lake City, Utah
A downtown Financial Firm is seeking a professional with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing cash flows and associated risks related to derivative transactions across the firms’ client base.
This team in responsible for ensuring that high-value risk and the delivery of any cash flow exposures are appropriately risk managed.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the trade lifecycle and associated cash flows.
- Partner with a team of settlement experts to deliver top notch client service while ensuring exposure risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Showcase your attention to detail and ability to manage several tasks at once by ensuring all discrepancies are appropriately investigated and resolved, while managing client expectations and potential fail exposure.
- Identify processes and controls improvement by leveraging constant evolving tools that can be used to build scalability without introducing new risks.
- Grow with the team; develop a deep understanding of the businesses that are supported, the market landscape that can drive innovation and change, and how as a team and individual, you can play a role in it.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.