Salt Lake City, Utah
A global market leader in the shipping industry is looking for a Customs Analyst. The company specializes in international parcel, express, air and ocean freight. The Customs Analyst will work directly with importers, air/ocean carriers and government agencies to facilitate the compliant and timely entry of imported merchandise. Industry experience is not required, and candidates should expect intensive company and industry training.
Responsibilities of the Customs Analyst:
· Hands-on customer service and development
· Document review and data entry
· Provide proactive shipping updates
· Compliance with company, government, and industry policies
Requirements & Expectations of the Customs Analyst:
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Experience with word processing, Excel, Windows, e-mail and other PC based software
· Willingness to learn and develop industry skills
· Professional dress & appearance
· Sense of urgency
· Positive attitude and attention to detail
· Proven background of excellent attendance
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.