Customer Service Representative - Looking for Fellow Foodies!
Salt Lake City, UT
Are you passionate about food? Does working in an office with fellow foodies who have fun on the job or even the option to eventually work from home sound like you? We hope so because we are looking for customer service representatives to treat our clients with exceptional service and enjoy the free food we offer at our growing startup! Everyone knows that food delivered right to your doorstep is all the craze but at our company we have taken this to a whole new level. We create food that is not only delivered right to your doorstep but also organic, delicious, vegan and sustainably packaged. We strive for a healthy life and that includes a healthy work life balance within the office. We offer gym discounts, full benefits, completive PTO, the opportunity to work from home and a genuine culture where our team is everything.
*Must be able to work in-office (Salt Lake City) for at least 90 days, and able to come into the office once per month
Day in the life of an Inbound Customer Service Representative:
- Do whatever it takes to problem solve customer issues
- Provide this service via phone and email
- Always be working to better the company and operations
- Become an expert on our brand and the backend system to deliver quality care and meet productivity goals
- Bring a positive and engaged attitude to our office
- Be open to taking on new challenges
- Be passionate about who we are
Why it’s awesome being an Inbound Customer Service Representative working for us:
- Potential to work remotely after 90 days
- World class medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Yearly Company Retreats
- Discounts on products
- Fun, passionate, casual work environment
- The opportunity to kickstart your career
PrincePerelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.