Customer Service Representative –100% Paid Benefits
Salt Lake City, UT
This well-funded start up is challenging the status-quo of real estate by pairing residents with top-of the line, beautifully designed homes, great roommates, unique amenities and more flexible and convenient living solutions, all for an affordable, all-inclusive price, minus the hassle. On top of all of this, they work directly with homeowners who would like to diversify their income streams, but don’t have the time, energy or know-how to manage the small details and property management piece.
We are looking for curious, adaptable, and enthusiastic Customer Service Members like you to complete our tight-knit, diverse, and growing team. If you’re looking for a home where you can grow your career, contribute to the culture, and creatively solve problems for our amazing customers, you belong on our team. We are interviewing now and can’t wait for you to apply!
Why you want to work here:
· 100% paid world-class healthcare, dental and vision insurance
· Room for growth, and emphasis on employee development
· Cool, casual, fast paced culture
· Team dinners, happy hours, and fun events
· Flexible schedules, competitive pay, equity options
More about you:
· You are an excellent communicator – both written and verbally
· You are agile, comfortable with ambiguity, and adaptable to change
· You’re organized, detail oriented, comfortable with deadlines, and can adapt easily
· You are relationship-focused, and eager to create world-class experiences for our customers and residents
· You’re analytical, full of grit, and love to solve problems
· You are comfortable with computers; experience with data analysis and excel is a plus, though not required
What you will do:
· Primarily communicate with customers via email & phone to solve a variety of property management inquiries
· Assist customers from their initial outreach through the final resolution
· Triage resident issues, partnering with other teams to solve problems efficiently and creatively
· Create positive and helpful experiences for customers and residents by living and applying our core values: Build Better, Focus on Impact, Community First, Feedback Obsessed, Move Fast, Be an Owner
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.