Business Development Representative | BDR SDR
Base salary of $35-40k/year DOE (OTE average of $70k first year)
Located in the South Valley area: Draper, South Jordan, Sandy
A rapidly growing SaaS marketing company is seeking a high energy and passionate sales professional that is ready to pick up the phone to continue growing their business. With a fun and innovative product that’s gaining popularity, businesses are genuinely interested in learning more. If you consider yourself a driven individual with a history of achieving quotas and a burning desire to join a successful sales team, who hit on target earnings for 2019 and continually exceeds goals, then this is the job for you!
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities as a Business Development Representative:
- Nurture and qualify new business leads through outbound prospecting
- Seek pain-points, priorities and goals of the prospective client
- Set appointments for online product demos, creating seamless transition to the Account Executive
- Take initiative to become an expert in market intelligence, buyer personas and product offerings.
- Track and keep up-to-date records in their CRM
To be considered for this role:
- 1-2 years sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in marketing or software
- BA/BS degree or 3 years as a successful BDR/SDR
- Amazing communication skills, can develop relationships quickly over the phone
- History of being self-driven and a successful achiever
- Calculated mindset for prospecting
- Put teamwork over ego, enjoy being part of a team while also taking ownership of your responsibilities and contributions
- Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Fun, innovative, diverse and collaborative culture!
- 15 days of PTO to start + unlimited sick leave
- Full health benefits offered
- Equity + 401(k) match
- Centrally located for commutes, public transportation readily available
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.