Accounts Receivable Analyst
An advertising technology company in the e-commerce sector is looking for a Accounts Receivable Analyst to join its Accounting Team in the Midvale, UT office. This position will assist in executing the company’s diverse billing responsibilities as well as ensure the billing department continues to grow and evolve in ways that ensure it continues to meet the needs of the company. Although the primary responsibility for this individual will be billing, we are seeking someone capable of working with and learning multiple accounting functions, and who is eager to jump in and help the team in a myriad of ways.
- Ensure proper billing through review of client agreements, amendments, and order forms.
- Responsible for inputting new and/or changing billing parameters, fees, and rates
- Accurately maintain multiple data entry files.
- Ability to understand complex billing structures and provide enhancement/improvement suggestions
- Communicate with and assist the Client Services Team in bringing to resolution any customer issues and inquiries
- Maintain an up to date personal inbox and assist in keeping the general billing inbox current.
- Attend meetings, both in person and online, as required
- Perform month end close responsibilities with a strong sense of ownership, accuracy and urgency.
- Ability to review understand and process Credit Memo requests.
- Ability to work in a team oriented fast paced environment.
- Assistance with special projects, including external reviews, audits and other initiatives.
- Perform daily and monthly reconciliations, as required.
- Work with Tech team for special billing, planning and/or new implementations.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-4 years of billing experience with an Accounting or business background preferred
- Highly motivated and independent thinker with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working closely with the Legal, Client Services, Tech and other internal Accounting teams, as well as with external clients at times
- Extremely detail oriented
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) necessary.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to meet deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Must be willing and able to think outside the box and quick to react to unanticipated interruptions in your regular workflow
The ideal candidate will be someone who is driven by a desire to increase efficiency, improve existing processes and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment. This will begin a Contract Position - 3 months to a year, based on performance.
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.