- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant is accountable to the Pastor. The Administrative Assistant serves under the Pastor's direction and under the authority of the Prince of Peace Church Council. Job averages 6 hours per week or more if required and wages are negotiable. Training is provided as needed. Hiring and dismissal shall be under the authority of the Church Council. Either party (employer or employee) will provide a two week termination notice.
- Assist in preparing the monthly newsletter
- Produce a weekly bulletin
- Assemble the annual Congregational Meeting Booklet of reports
- Set up and maintain a filing system of records online
- Produce form letters as directed
- Update the church directory, update the weekly & monthly attendance
- Track hymns used for reporting to Licensing agency
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Pastor
- Maintain confidentiality
- Have computer skills, experience in Word Processing, Microsoft & Social Networks
- Have a High school education or more
- Have good communication skills-Verbal & Written
- Attention to detail
- Be self motivated and self directed
- Is not a member of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
****Please send an introductory cover email and attach a resume to apply.
Prince of Peace Lutheran ChurchWhy Work Here?
Flexible hours and days. 6 hours a week. We serve God's mission to share the Good News. Our last secretary stayed 14 years before retirement
We are a rural church who serve God with our hands, feet, and voices. We work together to best share the gifts of God with our community and the world. We believe that love is greater than anything because God loves us all. ****Please send an introductory cover email and attach a resume to apply.
165. E. Sage Lake RoadRose City, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church