- Conducts individual, group, and family counseling for clients seeking treatment services;
- Develops, revises, and implements clients' treatment plans;
- Maintains counseling and case management clinical documentation according to state and agency regulations;
- Maintains case files, evaluations, status reports, and clients' progress records;
- Consults with the clinic's physician and nursing staff to address clients' medical assistance/reviews;
- Provides clinical expertise/leads lower level counselors;
- Evaluates clients' cases for referrals to aftercare services;
- Provides clinical oversight and monitors the quality of services/deliveries;
- Consults with service providers and medical providers;
- Ensures clients participate in assigned treatment plans; and,
- Performs other tasks and duties assigned, which may not be specifically listed in the position description; however, are within the general occupational category and responsibility level typically associated with the employee's class of work.
Three (3) years of demonstrated professional experience, which involves counseling and assisting client populations with substance abuse, emotional, behavioral, or related disorders.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Upon selection, the candidate must possess one of the following licenses/certifications:
- LCPC: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- LCADC: Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- LCSW-C: Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical
- LCSW: Licensed Certified Social Worker
- LCP: Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Pass a thorough background investigation
- Pass a drug screen and submit to subsequent random drug screens.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
ELIGIBILITY TO WORK: Under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, an employer is required to hire only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized alien workers. Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to show and verify authorization to work in the United States.
CLOSING DATE: ONLY ON-LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on November 1, 2019.