Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
- Collect and maintain PC inventory.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.