Primrose School of West Little Rock Little Rock, AR
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
• Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of West Little Rock and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
• Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum and programming.
• Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
• Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
• Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
• Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of/at (school name) Employee Handbook
• Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
• Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency
• Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred
• Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Primrose School of West Little Rock
AddressLittle Rock, AR
EducationView all jobs at Primrose School of West Little Rock