Kindergarten Teacher at Primrose School of the Westchase District
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Teach children through the design thinking process with challenges that help them learn problem-solving skills, innovative thinking, executive function skills and good character.
- Help children learn critical literacy and math skills as well as engage in projects focused on science, art, social studies and character development.
- Implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Discover what works best for each child (songs, stories, games, art, etc.) to motivate and stimulate their abilities.
- Teaching in kindergarten includes planning, implementing and assessing lessons
- Teaching children with patience and creativity
1. Bachelors degree
2. Teaching certification to teach in the state of Texas is preferred but not required
3. Teaching experience as a Kindergarten Teacher, Kindergarten Assistant or Teacher Aide4. Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices5. Creative and artistic teaching abilities6. Patience, flexibility and loving nature
Let’s talk about building a brighter future together.
Primrose School of The Westchase District
EducationView all jobs at Primrose School of The Westchase District