Build a brighter future for all children.
As the Food Service Teacher of Primrose School of Springs Ranch, you’ll prepare delicious, nutritious food that helps fuel children as they explore, play and develop a lifelong love of learning. Your dedication to quality will ensure we deliver on our mission of bringing the best and most trusted early childhood education and care to the families we serve.You’ll join a team that is committed to creating a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive. Make a difference every day.
In order to inspire children to eat healthy, you need a school that inspires you.
- Encourage healthy eating habits through delicious and nutritious foods.
- Maintain a keen awareness of children who have allergies and food restrictions.
- Ensure food service area and food are free of nuts, nut products or food items that have been processed in a facility that also processes nut products.
- Follow the daily menu prepared in collaboration with or by the Director.
- Assist with ordering food and calculating the amount needed.
Primrose Schools is a mission-driven brand, and at Primrose School of Springs Ranch, there are not only opportunities for professional development and growth but also for giving back to your local community through Spring Fling and charity events.As the leader in early education and care, our research-informed Balanced Learning® approach provides teachers with the tools and guidance to accommodate children’s natural curiosity and to fully support each child while building problem-solving skills and confidence. We are continuously working toward our mission of building a brighter future for all children—not only those who are able to attend a Primrose school—and every member of our organization plays a critical role in accomplishing that mission. Let’s talk about building a brighter future together.