Now Hiring Executive Director for High Performing Primrose School
Primrose School of Prestonwood Dallas, TX
- Expired: May 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a job at a private preschool that raises the bar for early childhood education? Join our team today and make a positive impact on the lives of children and families within a Rigley Primrose School!
The Rigley Primrose Schools are located in Dallas, Plano and Frisco and we are seeking a full-time, state qualified Director for one of our state of the art facilities. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to families we serve. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the success of our next generation.
The Rigley Primrose Schools are accredited private preschools that provides a premier educational child care experience. We partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life, and offer an environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®.
Our Primrose School offer year round programs for children from infant through school age.
Desired skills and experience as outlined below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or in related field.
- 3-5 years of Director experience in a licensed child care facility
- Strong background in state licensing regulations, staffing, enrollment and budget management
- Responsible for overseeing all preschool operations including human resources, quality assurance and facility operations
- A proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining staff
- Possess deep love for children and a strong commitment to building positive relationships with families and the community
- Reliable with strong character and values. Will serve as a role model for others in the school and embody the servant leadership philosophy
- Excellent references
- Life Insurance after 60 days of full time employment-Paid for by the employer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental and Short Term Disability Insurance offered after 60 days of full time employment
- Holiday Pay after 90 days of full time employment
- Vacation Pay after 1 year of full time employment
- Employer Paid CDA Program
Primrose School of Prestonwood
Personal CareView all jobs at Primrose School of Prestonwood