Primrose School of Paramus Paramus, NJ
- Expired: April 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Primrose School of Paramus is seeking a full-time, state qualified Assistant Director for our state of the art facility. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to families we serve. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the success of our next generation. Primrose School of Paramus is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life, and offer an environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®. Primrose School of Paramus offers year-round programs for children from infant through school age.
Visit our website: www.PrimroseParamus.com Desired skills and experience as outlined below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or in related field.
- 3-5 years of Director experience in a licensed child care facility
- Strong background in state licensing regulations, staffing, enrollment and budget management
- Responsible for overseeing all preschool operations including human resources, quality assurance and facility operations
- A proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining staff
- Possess deep love for children and a strong commitment to building positive relationships with families and the community
- Reliable with strong character and values. Will serve as a role model for others in the school and embody the servant leadership philosophy
- Excellent references
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Primrose School of Paramus
BusinessView all jobs at Primrose School of Paramus