Primrose School of North Naples Naples, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you enjoy daily interactions with peers AND children? How about starting your day off with endless smiles and high fives from children ages infancy through 5 years old? Candidates who are task oriented workers with laser focus attention to detail and who can manage to multitask and slay through the day would be an excellent match for this position. This is a full time 40-45 hour/week position. Must be available to work between the hours of 6:45AM-6:15PM.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Able to work with others harmoniously.
- High Integrity.
- Superb listening and follow up skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must obtain 45 hours of childcare training with DCF within 30 days of employment.
- Familiar with DCF childcare rules and regulations (willing to provide training in this area).
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- May direct and oversee other staff.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to Director and/or School Owner.
- Answer and direct phone calls. Organize and schedule meetings and tours.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Maintain and create new child files.
- Order office supplies.
- Provide general support to visitors and information by answering questions and requests on telephone and email and in-person.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries. Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems. Receive, sort and distribute deliveries.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Support the teachers by printing and laminating materials as requested.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
Primrose School of North Naples
BusinessView all jobs at Primrose School of North Naples