Primrose School of Lakeshore Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primrose School at Lakeshore located at 16460 W. Lake Houston Pkwy, Houston, TX, 77044, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our private preschool. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to families we serve. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the success of our next generation. They will need to promote the Primrose School at Lakeshore in the community to build awareness, enrollment, and achieve planned profitability.
Primrose School at Lakeshore is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
- Provide superior customer service to all external and internal customers
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School at Lakeshore and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children
- Knowledge of and adheres to employment laws and compliance issues related to those laws.
- Assists in keeping school physically well kept, attractive, and safe
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior
- Ability to perform all of the essential functions for each position in the School, including, but not limited to, other leadership team positions, teacher, food service teacher, and bus driver.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School at Lakeshore Employee Handbook
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet requirements of local child care regulatory agency and Primrose School at Lakeshore
- A degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or related field, and/or at least two years’ work experience in a licensed child care facility, kindergarten or early childhood program preferred
- Experience in management, business, and/or public relations preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Primrose School of Lakeshore
BusinessView all jobs at Primrose School of Lakeshore