Multi-Unit School Executive Director
Primrose School of Johns Creek Northwest Johns Creek, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Bachelor's/or Graduate Degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education or related field
- State Certification
- At least two years of experience as a group teacher in a program for children under six years of age
- Previous leadership experience in early education
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to working with children
- Proven track record of successfully managing an early education school, including enrollment, budget and financial performance accountability
Primrose Schools is a national system of over 450 accredited private preschools that provides a premier early education and child-care experience for children and families. For nearly 40 years, Primrose Schools has partnered with parents, children (aged infant through kindergarten), staff, and the communities we serve to make a difference in the lives of children.
With purposeful play and nurturing guidance from teachers, our Balanced Learning approach inspires children to think in more ways: with creativity, compassion, and resourcefulness. This time-tested approach instills a love of learning and discovery that helps your child develop and excel for years. Balanced Learning is research-informed and combines the best thinking of renowned early learning philosophers like Montessori, Piaget, Gesell and Vygotsky along with modern wisdom from the latest child development studies.
In 1998, Primrose Schools became the first early childhood education organization to earn national accreditation from AdvancED (now known as Cognia). In 2012, Primrose Schools was the first education organization to earn Corporation Systems Accreditation through AdvancED. Cognia is a 100-year-old quality-improvement enhancement network made up of the largest community of education professionals in the world. They conduct rigorous, on-site external reviews of pre-K-12 schools and school systems to ensure that all learners realize their full potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: December, 2021
- Free Child Care
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Bonus: Based on financial performance of school.
- Possibility of owning a stake in the company.
- Monday - Friday
Work Remotely: No
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Let’s talk about building a brighter future together.
Primrose School of Johns Creek Northwest
AddressJohns Creek, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Primrose School of Johns Creek Northwest