Childcare Administrative Assistant
Primrose School of Hilliard at Mill Run Hilliard, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available for all full time teachers after 60 days of hire
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Childcare Assistance
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salary with opportunity for Annual Increase
- Provide superior customer service to all external and internal customers
- Observes all rules and regulations at the Primrose School of Hilliard at Mill Run and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children
- Assists the Director with the necessary management responsibilities to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost control to produce profit
- Knowledge of and adheres to employment laws and compliance issues related to those laws.
- Assists in keeping school physically well kept, attractive, and safe
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior
- Ability to perform all of the essential functions for each position in the School, including, but not limited to, other leadership team positions, teacher, food service teacher, and bus driver.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Hilliard at Mill Run Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary
- Must meet requirements of local child care regulatory agency and the Primrose School of Hilliard at Mill Run.
- A degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or related field, and/or at least two years’ work experience in a licensed child care facility, kindergarten or early childhood program preferred
- Experience in management, business, and/or public relations preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations
Primrose School of Hilliard at Mill Run
BusinessView all jobs at Primrose School of Hilliard at Mill Run