Primrose School of Gilbert at SanTan Gilbert, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child.
- Help children explore the world, improve their motor skills and grow their vocabulary.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program for at least 6 months
- Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory agency
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and out of a crib
- Medical health benefits for full time employees
- CDA program
- Involved onsite owners
- Full supportive leadership staff including: Director, Assistant Director, Education Coach, and Administrative Assistant
- Friendly and knowledgeable teachers/peers
- Team environment
- Family oriented school culture
Primrose School of Gilbert at SanTan
EducationView all jobs at Primrose School of Gilbert at SanTan