Vibrant Preschool Teacher at a Private Center!
Primrose School of Broadview Heights Broadview Heights, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Each new addition to the Primrose family has the opportunity to strengthen the message of why we do what we do, reinforce how we make a difference, and to expand our ability to serve more children and families. Come make learning FUN with us!
*There is a SIGN ON BONUS for this position!!!!!!*
- Responsible (along with a co-teacher) for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children in a classroom
- Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose School of Broadview Heights and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule.
- Maintains a positive relationship with parents
- Gets children engaged in classroom activities by employing a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.)
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence. Minimal cleaning required otherwise
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Preschool/Childcare Teacher
- The ability to manage a classroom of children with a fun, loving, positive attitude
- Passionate about Early Childhood Education
- Creative, Collaborative, Engaging and Nurturing
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children
- WEEKLY ATTENDANCE BONUS* For every full-time employee who works their complete shift/full-time weekly schedule, will receive .50 cents added to every hour worked of their shift.
- Minimal cleaning expectations as we have a professional cleaning service that cleans the ENTIRE building nightly
- Within 30 DAYS we offer Anthem Major Medical Health, Vision, Dental and additional Supplemental Benefit Insurances. Life and Disability insurances are available as well. At Primrose Broadview Heights we pay 50% of health insurance costs for employees.
- We offer up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) per calendar year. This is equivalent to 10 paid days off per calendar year.
- Paid Holidays are offered in addition to Paid Time Off (PTO) - A total of 6 holidays are paid to full-time employees per calendar year...
- Another way to view our PTO and Paid Holidays benefit package is an extra 16 days off per calendar year.
- We have FOUR full-time managers on site and one on site owner to support our staff of 35 people
- You don't have a research, write or supply shop for curriculum - it's all provided and supported by our full time Director of Education
- Purell Foam Sanitation Stations positioned at classroom doorways and offices
- Masks required for parents and staff in common areas. Disposable and reusable masks provided for staff
- New, state of the art building design with high ceilings and a HVAC system that moves and filtrates air efficiently.
- Parents prohibited from entering classrooms
- Daily temperature checks and daily questionnaire required for all staff and children
- Professional commercial cleaning & disinfection nightly
- Touch-less check-in procedures
Primrose School of Broadview Heights
AddressBroadview Heights, OH
EducationView all jobs at Primrose School of Broadview Heights