Preschool Operations Manager
Primrose School of Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Primrose Alpharetta is an award winning and accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service to all external and internal customers
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose Alpharetta's, and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children
- Assumes responsibility to manage operation of the school in the Director’s absence
- Assists the Director with the necessary management responsibilities to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost control to produce profit
- Knowledge of and adheres to employment laws and compliance issues related to those laws.
- Assists in keeping school physically well kept, attractive, and safe
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior
- Ability to perform all of the essential functions for each position in the School, including, but not limited to, other leadership team positions, teacher, food service teacher, and bus driver.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose Alpharetta's Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary
- Must meet requirements of local child care regulatory agency and of Primrose School of Alpharetta
- A degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or related field, and/or at least two years’ work experience in a licensed child care facility, kindergarten or early childhood program preferred
- Experience in management, business, and/or public relations preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations
Primrose School of Alpharetta offers a comprehensive benefits package to qualified individuals, which includes Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid Learning, Training, and Development opportunities, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Primrose School of Alpharetta
Real EstateView all jobs at Primrose School of Alpharetta