Primrose School at Moorefield Station Ashburn, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Lead Teacher - Pre-School (3 yrs - 4 yrs)
Experience and Credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field of study is preferred but NOT required.
- Prior experience in licensed Child Care/ Preschool setting is required.
- Ability to work as a team with a co-lead teacher.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Observe students' performance, and record relevant data to assess progress.
- Creates a productive working relationship with parents, children, teachers, and other staff
- Must be flexible with scheduled hours - school hours are 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees (over 30 hours) including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Paid Life Insurance.
- Quarterly Bonus (performance based)
- Christmas Bonus
- Paid School Holidays (7)
- Paid Snow Days and delayed openings
- Paid Vacation
- Paid monthly training and professional development
- Paid Certifications (including CPR/1st Aid)
- Primrose branded shirts provided
Primrose School at Moorefield Station
EducationView all jobs at Primrose School at Moorefield Station