School Business Consultant
Primrose School Franchising Company Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
WHAT A DIFFERENCE
At Primrose, our mission - to forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children - is why we do what we do each day. It informs our who, what and how. Our belief that who children become is as important as what they know comes to life through our exclusive, research-informed approach to teaching and learning. We deliver more than a curriculum; we provide a life-changing early learning experience for children and their families.
We believe who you are is as important as what you know. While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We treasure our relationships with Team Members, Franchise Owners and those we serve. Our commitment to diversity means we seek similarities and respect differences in our unique backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. We make every effort to ensure everyone feels they belong in our Primrose community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The School Business Consultant (SBC) is responsible for advising and supporting Franchise Owners using a consultative approach in order to reach and exceed strategic goals and objectives and grow their business. The SBC establishes strong and successful business relationships with Franchise Owners to ensure the delivery of premier early education, trusted care, and service excellence. The successful SBC will display the ability to influence without authority and drive business results through strong business relationships, both with internal and external partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Franchise Owners in developing and maintaining a business plan for continuous improvement, execution of premier brand standards and achievement of strategic occupancy goals.
- Implements the Service Excellence Assurance process to validate and promote consistent brand standards and successful action item completion.
- Verifies the execution of Balanced Learning and develops continual improvement plans with Franchise Owners in collaboration with the School Excellence Education Team.
- Builds strong internal partnerships to ensure cross departmental collaboration in order to drive business results.
- Partners with the Field Marketing Team to coach and support Franchise Owners regarding the successful implementation of school marketing plans and national, local, and integrated marketing initiatives to increase enrollment.
- Analyzes operational results and trends and proactively identifies schools/ markets where additional support and/ or strategies are required to achieve desired results.
- Facilitates Franchise Owner networking opportunities to address current strategic goals and objectives.
- Maintains first line of communication with Franchise Owners to ensure successful implementation of health and safety and other operational policies and procedures.
- Develops strong working relationships with vendors, state licensing agencies, and community contacts to help Franchise Owners achieve compliance with all federal, state, and local laws as well as Primrose Schools standards, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all reportable incidents; consulting with the Executive Director of Regional Support when necessary.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek to build teams of individuals who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, agility and curiosity. Our ideal candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience in multi-unit management
- Experience with multi-unit management, franchising, early childcare, etc.
- Firm understanding of State and National Accreditation and State Childcare Licensing rules and regulations preferred
- Degree in Early Childhood Education, Business, or related field preferred
- Ability to tackle projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to manage time and multiple competing priorities while maintaining service excellence
- Proficiency in the following technologies: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Ability to navigate conflict and difficult conversations
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We offer competitive pay and the opportunity for EVERYONE to earn commission and/or bonuses based on company and personal performance. We demonstrate our commitment to children and families with reimbursement of up to 50% of tuition at any of our Primrose schools and a flexible work environment. Full-time staff are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
As the Leader in Early Education and Care®, we partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life. We serve infants through kindergarten and after school children.
Learn more about Primrose: http://welcome.primroseschools.com
Primrose School Franchising Company
Primrose is a national family of accredited early education and care schools serving children, families and communities with a purposeful, balanced approach to nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®. As the Leader in Early Education and Care®, we partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life. We serve infants through kindergarten and after school children. Learn more about Primrose: http://welcome.primroseschools.com
BusinessView all jobs at Primrose School Franchising Company