Real Estate Site Coordinator
Primrose School Franchising Company Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE
At Primrose, our mission - to forge a path that leads to a brighter future for all children - is why we do what we do each day. It informs our what, how and who. Our belief that who children become is as important as what they know comes to life through our exclusive, research-informed approach to teaching and learning. We deliver more than a curriculum; we provide a life-changing early learning experience for children and their families.
We believe who you are is as important as what you know. While experience and knowledge are an important part of the success equation, who you are matters just as much. We seek to build teams of individuals who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, agility and curiosity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Real Estate Site Coordinator (Site Acquisition Coordinator) is responsible for ensuring our site analytics tool, SiteIntel, is up to date with information that supports efficient processes internally and for our Franchise Owners. Our ideal Real Estate Site Coordinator does not wait to be told what to do, is a continual learner and seeks to understand things that are unfamiliar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures information in the site acquisition tool (SiteIntel) is up to date, including school area mapping, the status of each school, school names, unique ID’s and school ownership data.
- Provides demo reports for Franchise Owners and/or other departments upon request
- Provides user support for technical issues within SiteIntel platform
- Adds demographic data to new target areas
- Provides relevant data about schools to the Finance and Analytics team upon request
- Maintains Primrose location template and ensures it is a viable back-up of data at all times to protect against data loss
- Assists with pro forma labor research when needed
- Provides support to the Director, Site Analytics as needed on special projects or other key initiatives.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and competencies:
- 0-3 years of related experience is beneficial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or similar field
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Proven ability to stay organized and detail-oriented, while being self-directed and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point, Word, Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe is beneficial
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We offer competitive pay and the opportunity for EVERYONE to earn commission and/or bonuses based on company and personal performance. We demonstrate our commitment to children and families with reimbursement of up to 50% of tuition at any of our Primrose schools and a flexible work environment. Full-time staff are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
Primrose School Franchising Company
Real EstateView all jobs at Primrose School Franchising Company