JOB TITLE: Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: OnQuest – San Dimas, CA
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
OnQuest is seeking an experienced Project Manager to be located in our San Dimas, CA location.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading the planning and implementation of the project.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements.
- Developing full scale project plans.
- Assembling and coordinating project staff.
- Managing project budget.
- Managing project resource allocation.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Providing direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance.
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to OnQuest Management.
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Ensuring OnQuest is compensated for work “out of scope”.
- Forecasting project costs.
- Monitoring team hours and expenses.
- 15 - 20 years’ Project Management experience
- Experience managing direct fired heater and waste heat recovery type of projects.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management
- and change management.
- Understands basic revenue models, Profit & Loss and “cost to complete” projections.
- Travel may be required. Possessing a valid passport/visa may be required.
OnQuest was founded by ARB in 2002, as a full-service engineering company and quickly became an industry leader in the areas of process plant engineering, applied combustion technology and fired equipment supply. OnQuest expanded its capabilities and global reach through the acquisition of Born Canada in 2005.
We specialize in lump-sum, turnkey supply of small-scale processing plants including LNG, Hydrogen Reforming and Waste to Energy applications. Through the financial backing of the Primoris Group, OnQuest is uniquely position to provide a full EPC Wrap in support of project financing. Our streamlined methodology to project execution, positions us as the low-cost solution provider in the industries we serve.
OnQuest also specializes in the design and supply of direct-fired heaters for all types of refinery and petrochemical applications including Crudes, Vacuums, Cokers, CCRs, Hydrocrackers and Hydrofiners, as well as, Syngas Reformers for Ammonia, Hydrogen and Methanol Production. Our revamp services offering allows us to assist clients with capacity improvement, energy optimization and emission control. Our applied expertise in the area of combustion design, insures our equipment performs to client specifications and operates safely and reliably.