Project Controls Scheduler - Primoris Renewable Energy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Controls Scheduler to work in our office in the Denver area. Our office is located 15 minutes from the Denver airport.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Responsible for creating, evaluating, and improving all schedule controls processes and procedures within the guidelines of the PSC organization. There is an expectation for them to challenge the way we do business and think differently to improve the company's overall health.
- Responsible for leading and training project managers and project controls specialists with all required monthly and quarterly reports for their assigned projects. These reports include but aren't limited to current schedule updates, 3 Week “look-ahead," critical path, total float, schedule impacts, Key Project Reports, Overall Project % Complete graphs, Manpower Curves, Schedule Milestones, and Equipment curves.
- Ensure and train assigned projects to all on SOX controls as defined in the Company's SOX narratives.
- Complete all deliverables and meet deadlines within assigned projects.
- Responsible for creating new project schedules in the system.
- Work with Estimating and Project Management teams to understand contract requirements and coordinate the project team input to schedule.
- Coordinate all site visits with the site management team.
- Attend any weekly and monthly owner meetings with the PM as needed.
- Assist PM’s, Directors, VP’s, and PCM with special reports, requests, analysis, subcontractor/EPC daily, weekly, monthly reports to ensure data accuracy, and other Site Manager miscellaneous day to day activities.
- Attend and participate in the Plan of the Day (POD) and Daily Managers meeting to obtain all information related to project controls.
College degree or equivalent in Construction Management, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, or Project Management.
5+ years of cost or scheduling experience with a preference given for experience in Solar, Renewable Energy, Construction, or Power Generation. PMP Certification desirable.
- Proficiency and Mastery of Excel, MS Office, Primavera and MS Project, Ecosys, Viewpoint, and Document Control programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess a solid understanding of job costing.
- Ability to read and understand prints and contracts.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Self-disciplined, motivated, working with limited direct supervision, self-sufficient problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail along with constant process improvement vigilance required.
- Must be able to meet all deadlines.
The management team at PRE has a great deal of experience in the solar industry with 1 GW of projects managed, sold and completed in the last 5 years. This includes the completion of over 236 MW in 2018, earning us the #1 spot in Texas in the 2019 Top Solar Contractors list, and #7 in the 2019 Top Solar EPC list from Solar Power World, in addition to other placements. Read more at Solar Power World. As a part of Primoris Service Corporation, PRE has the financial backing and experience to support any solar project across the United States. We are committed to providing the highest value solar services in the market and pride ourselves on delivering quality projects on time and on budget.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms.
Primoris Services CorporationWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to join our team during a time of extraordinary growth.
Company Overview: Primoris Services Corporation (Primoris) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 600 Specialty Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia. We build great projects because we have built a great company – and insist on great performance. And that’s a product of our people, passion, and partners.
TechnologyView all jobs at Primoris Services Corporation