JOB TITLE: Project Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Primoris T&D (Segment)
STATUS: Non Exempt – Full Time
The Project Administrator supports the daily project and procurement operations through assisting with a broad range of general administrative duties and responsibilities. This position performs work within a normal office environment at a starting time between 7:30 and 8:00 AM. This position will be located at the reception desk and perform the tasks identified below:
- Write, type, or enters information into spreadsheets, word processing, databases, and/or presentations, to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks, basic presentations, or other documents related to assigned projects.
- Assists the Project Manager in compiling memorandums and other documents, as needed.
- Sort and file project and other records.
- Prepare correspondence, as necessary to ensure clarity in communications between the project team, client, and other relevant departments.
- Answer telephone, convey messages, and run errands to/from other departments.
- Stamp, sort, and distribute mail.
- Photocopy documents as requested.
- Skillset in vendor invoices and knowledge of PO functions
- Evaluating invoices against PO’s in ViewPoint and PVault
- Running reports in ViewPoint and Pvault against vouchered PO’s
- Resolved any PO compliance related issues in AP.
- Provide payment status for vendors
- Correspond with new vendors on getting set up in our system.
- Compiling and completing vendor setups
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft excel
GENERAL ADMIN DUTIES:
- Receive mail and ship document
- Ensure professional looking work area
- Other clerical duties, as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 3 years general office experience is preferred.
- Intermediate level skill in using Microsoft Office products.
- Alpha-numeric skills for sorting and filing records.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to speak clearly in a way that is easy to understand.
- Ability to write clearly, using appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Team player with great aptitude and attitude.
- Must be reliable.
- Time management skills
Primoris T&D is a full-service contractor dedicated to serving the electric, telecommunication, and gas industry. With over 70 years of operating experience, our collective services include engineering and design, installation and maintenance, material and equipment procurement, and repair of electrical transmission, distribution, substation, wireless, and gas distribution systems. Our collective experience ranges from small engineering and consulting projects to multi-million dollar turn-key distribution, substation, and transmission line programs.