JOB TITLE: Equipment Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Primoris Transmission & Distribution (T&D)
STATUS: Non-Exempt, Full Time
Primoris Transmission & Distribution is looking for a qualified Equipment Administrator to perform various administrative tasks related to equipment and fleet management – including entering new assets into the system and maintaining and updating data in the system. This position will be located in Fort Worth, TX.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update system with appropriate information for assets.
- Update system when selling or purchasing new assets.
- Track purchase and disposal of new assets.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Business/ or relevant field or equivalent number of years’ experience preferred.
- Preferred 5 years’ Administrative Assistant experience.
- Administrative experience in the Construction or Construction equipment industry a plus.
- Ethical conduct
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, & PowerPoint
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Must have high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Viewpoint & pVault or similar software preferred.
Primoris T&D provides engineering, construction, and maintenance of electric power delivery facilities and gas distribution installations, including substations up to 345kV. Ancillary services include wireless telecommunication installation, environmental cleanup, project management, and storm restoration services.
Primoris T&D is a full-service contractor dedicated to serving the electric, telecommunication, and gas industry. With over 70 years of operating experience, our collective services include engineering and design, installation and maintenance, material and equipment procurement, and repair of electrical transmission, distribution, substation, wireless, and gas distribution systems. Our collective experience ranges from small engineering and consulting projects to multi-million dollar turn-key distribution, substation, and transmission line programs.