Primoris Renewable Energy is looking for someone to provide secretarial and administrative support for the Denver, CO office. This individual would administer and assist with the initiatives of all construction engineering and estimating projects in accordance with company policy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Enter relevant data within the Engineering and Estimating databases to keep all information current and up to date
- Contact appropriate personnel for project information
- Assist the Engineering and Estimating department on phone calls, subcontractor search and bidding new projects as needed
- Development of project reports and maintenance
- Document control: receive, file, track, and distribute all construction documents
- Coordinate meetings and prepare minutes
- Proof read and assemble final proposal as requested
- management is complete, accurate and well organized
- General assistance to engineering, estimating and construction staff, as required
- Requires thorough knowledge and understanding of process flow to ensure information released to engineers and estimators is accurate
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Must be courteous and diplomatic in dealing with others
- High School Diploma or GED.Some college helpful.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience with preference given to construction estimating experience.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mechanical group serves the niche market of installing underground hydronic piping (chilled water, hot water, steam, and condensate) systems. We service a wide variety of Universities, Hospitals, and Private Companies across Texas, Louisiana, and surrounding areas. We have built a reputation as a high risk excavation specialist as sophisticated shoring systems are often necessary to allow the installation hydronic systems around existing utilities and buildings. Additionally, we also assist owners, engineers, and general contractors with value engineering hydronic system designs to ensure that they have both economical and efficient systems.
Our Water group constructs water, wastewater, and reclaimed water treatment facilities throughout Florida and Texas with offices in Manatee, Lee, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties in Florida as well as Rosharon, TX. We have been in business for over 30 years delivering construction and rehabilitation projects of water and wastewater treatment facilities through Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build and Construction Management at Risk contracts.