Client Services Coordinator - Primoris Renewable Energy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Client Services Coordinator will use sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales, handle administrative duties, and promote client satisfaction. This role will help ensure the project life cycle is well-organized and runs smoothly from origination to operational handoff.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
- Organize, attend and participate in client meetings
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help generate business leads
- Support project deliverables by maintaining an up-to-date action tracker
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services
- Work with Customer Relationship Platform (CRM) Microsoft Dynamics, entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Organize and maintain project files on Egnyte and Procore
- Contribute to overall client satisfaction by promptly answering emails
- Establish active communication and engagement with team to ensure completion of each “Get Work” goal and objective
- Collaborate with senior management team in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
- 3+ years of experience in sales or project coordinator position
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have experience taking detailed notes during meetings
- PowerPoint experience strongly preferred
- Experience with chair and facilitating meetings where appropriate and distributing minutes to all project team members
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Excel spreadsheets using vlookup and pivot tables
- Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales representatives with any additional work as needed
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to create and distribute company-wide memos
- Must be able to assist in all sales and marketing campaigns as needed, particularly through presentations and site inspections
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K with matching contribution
- Salary $60,000 - $70,000 annually dependent on experience, qualifications and competencies
The management team at PRE has a great deal of experience in the solar industry with 1 GW of projects managed, sold and completed in the last 5 years. This includes the completion of over 236 MW in 2018, earning us the #1 spot in Texas in the 2019 Top Solar Contractors list, and #7 in the 2019 Top Solar EPC list from Solar Power World, in addition to other placements. Read more at Solar Power World. As a part of Primoris Service Corporation, PRE has the financial backing and experience to support any solar project across the United States. We are committed to providing the highest value solar services in the market and pride ourselves on delivering quality projects on time and on budget.
Primoris Services Corporation (Primoris) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 600 Specialty Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia.
We build great projects because we have built a great company – and insist on great performance.
And that’s a product of our people, passion, and partners.
Primoris Services CorporationWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to join our team during a time of extraordinary growth.
Company Overview: Primoris Services Corporation (Primoris) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 600 Specialty Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia. We build great projects because we have built a great company – and insist on great performance. And that’s a product of our people, passion, and partners.