HR Recruiter - Primoris Energy Services
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Primoris Energy Services is looking for an experienced Recruiter in our Lake Forest, California office. Successful candidates will have at least 3 years of experience recruiting both craft and staff roles, preferably in a construction environment.
The Recruiter is responsible for utilizing human resources practices to manage and design appropriate programs to attract excellent employees, as well as ensuring compliance with local, provincial, and federal regulatory bodies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating recruiting efforts to attract prospective candidates for positions company-wide (both skilled trades and/or professional positions).
- Adherence to recruitment process and policies of the Company.
- Placing phone calls to interested candidates.
- Screening, interviewing, and making recommendations for prospective employees regarding employment.
- Extending offers to successful candidates.
- Informing candidates of all applicable information regarding their scope of work.
- Recording all correspondence between the applicant and the recruiter.
- Updating resume information in existing database.
- Maintaining spreadsheets to track applicants and open positions.
- Coordinating accommodation or travel to a project site.
- Assisting in advertising and other methods of marketing for open positions.
- Attend career fairs as required.
- Complete market research for availability of talent in upcoming project locations.
- Create recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Other duties as required by management.
- 3 - 5 years’ related experience in the industrial construction/oil and gas industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience with talent management programs (such as UKG, ICIMS, HireDesk or Taleo).
- Able to write reports, job descriptions, offer letters, and other human resources correspondence.
- Understand employment law and confidentiality.
- Skilled in the assessment and selection of top talent.
- Must be able to work under pressure, to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- HR related education or experience would be considered an asset.
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K with matching contribution
- Salary $50,000 - $70,000 annually dependent on experience, qualifications and competencies
Primoris Services Corporation was established in 2004 as an umbrella entity for a group of exceptional companies that share a strong common culture and values.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Third-Party Agency Notice:
Primoris will not accept any unsolicited resumes from any third-party recruiting agencies either domestic or international. Primoris nor its subsidiaries will be responsible for any fees from the use of any unsolicited resumes either through our ATS or via electronic mail systems from any agency representative or agency consultant unless your firm is an approved vendor partner with a current executed agreement.See job description
Primoris Energy Services CorpLake Forest, CA
BusinessView All Primoris Energy Services Corp Jobs
Get fresh HR Recruiter - Primoris Energy Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.